Monday 21 November 2011

Hermes

Well.

A while ago I was put up for a sponsorship with Hermes, which would lead to possible employment or internship.  I hadn't heard anything in a while and kind of thought it was the end of the road...until I got home a few minutes ago.

I have made the final cut and am due to fly to Lyon in January to present along with a few other students.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

This is a fantastic opportunity, not only for myself but also Heriot Watt University who I would never have been offered this without.  Safe to say I am extremely nervous, but also excited!  I have to choose my best piece of work to take with me...rummaging definitely required!

Ill keep you posted but in the mean time, let us take a few moments to look at some of their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment