Wednesday 4 April 2012

Well...

So uni classes are over...OH.MY.GOD

does this mean I have to try and get a job now?!

So last week was the final walkthrough, last chance to impress a panel and get into the show..AHH!!  I was in fact in on the whole thing due to my amazing music skills (pressing play and then skipping every time a new collection came in)  Due to the fact that there are so many of us only a select few made the cut and we found out Monday morning who the lucky ones were.

I have to admit, some of the decisions seemed unfair, if everybody could get in then it would be a lot easier!  The show is at the Dovecot in Edinburgh, 7th June for anyone who wants to pencil it in their diary!  It promises to be a good night, with Mark Eley curating the whole thing, including an exhibition which runs for a week or two.

So what have I been up to?  Work. Work. Work.

At the weekend I bothered Jamie Hillen for the last time (maybe) to use his body and beautiful face for my fashion film.  I have to say it was ore fun than work, so that was a pleasant surprise, with most of the clips consisting of jamie laughing at the worst possible moments and being a general idiot!  After going through everything with a fine tooth comb I have alllmost got the finished result, ill post it on here once I have finished!



On Thursday I will be showcasing my collection in the first of a few shows I have been asked to be a part of.  this one is a charity show in Edinburgh and promises to be a good evening!  Tickets are £8 and you can buy them on the door so if anyone is around come along and help raise some money for charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment