Saturday 17 March 2012

Photoshoot


Designer : Amber Hunter
Model : Jamie Hillen
Photographer : David Anderson @ DNAnderson
Assistant : Kerry Lytwyn

So on Friday I travelled through to Glasgow (VERY EARLY START) to give this photoshoot thing a go...

With a suitcase full of shoes and ties, a clothing rail (which I didn't need in the end) 6 garment bags and a load of other things I didn't need (a woman's handbag really is an aladdin's cave) I travelled up the never ending stairs to contrast studios in Glasgow.

My model Jamie arrived shortly after, followed by Photographer genius David Anderson and his lovely assistant Kerry Lytwyn.  I had been up all night ironing and fixing things so that everything would run smoothly so it is safe to say I was feeling quite tired, but still excited for the day ahead.

All looks were shot inside at Contrast Studios and then we managed to get outside for a few shots as well.  Luckily the rain had calmed itself down and we didn't get too wet. My intern Sarah was also on hand to help out with dressing and giving advice on different ideas on styling, but I am pleased to say there were no major issues so everything went smoothly!

I cannot stress enough how happy I was with the team of people that helped make this shoot possible and not only did David shoot the collection, he also gave me a lesson on how to tie ties!  And knowing what the collection was based on, had in fact managed to do a bit of background research on the moors murders, what a guy!

I leave you with a taster of what we achieved yesterday, I haven't yet seen the rest of the images, so as you can imagine I am DYING with anticipation!


Designer : Amber Hunter
Model : Jamie Hillen
Photographer : David Anderson @ DNAnderson
Assistant : Kerry Lytwyn



See No Evil photoshoot - DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment