Tuesday 25 September 2012

Rising Fashion Designers Europe

I'm mega excited to announce that a shoot I did of my capsule collection with the amazing David Anderson has been published in this book!

I haven't actually managed to get my hands on a copy of it yet, but it should be arriving soon and I think I might actually cry when I see it!  The thought of other fashion students as well as creative individuals and enthusiasts flicking through the pages and seeing my work is a dream come true :)

If you fancy a copy then head over to amazon, the book is sold out on a lot of websites, but you can get a copy for as cheap as £15



http://www.amazon.co.uk/Europe-Fashion-Designers-Patrick-Gottelier/dp/0764342428

Check it out!!!

I was also approached by the book creator to include my graduate collection for the next book so you never know, maybe I'll get published twice

No comments:

Post a Comment