Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Commercial Portfolio Revisit

So I ended up with 8 books in total amoungst other things! The final outcome of my project was a suitcase of evidence, which I felt could be shown in an exhibition, kind of like an installation I guess, with the films running in the background.

Not only did I make film 2 films, I also arranged the audio track behind the first one. A mashup of pretty much every visual source I used, audio pulled from interviews, films and documentaries as well as a song which related heavily to the evidence of the moors murders case.
Here’s a few snaps of the books that I put together for my research.

Below are a few garment ideas - just rough!  For the next three weeks I am concentrating on the design of my collection.  Let's see how much these original sketches change!

No comments:

Post a Comment