Tuesday 4 October 2011

London Day 2

This was a very busy day for me!  I headed to Bond Street, Savile Row and Berwick Street.  I felt it important to mix high end well known designers so Bond Street was the best choice for this.  I also went to Dover Street Market which was an experience in itself.  I could have stayed there all day, definitely worth a look if you're in that neck of the woods.

Fabrics.






 I spent quite a bit of time on the shops looking at all of the different fabrics on offer.  I must admit, this place is expensive...but the quality is great!  The first fabrics were from the Cloth house, second and third from the Cloth Shop.

Trimmings.

MacCulloch and Wallis

I spent a long time in here also, a treasure trove of trimmings!  I cam away with a few fastenings but could have come back with a lot more had I had the money.  Another successful stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment